UNC’s Office of Human Resources publishes a complete listing of the University’s available positions and the site provides application instructions.Individuals interested in applying for these positions must submit their application through the UNC website.
Openings at the CPC are listed below. As a service to applicants, CPC provides the recruitment status in each announcement below.
- SHRA Staff Openings: SHRA positions are those covered by the provisions of the State Human Resources Act.
- Business Services Coordinator, Administrative Services (00059641)
- Accounting Technician-Assistant Finance Officer, Measure Project (00056491 and 20019956)
- Business Services Coordinator-Project Finance Coordinator, Measure Project (00062152)
- Applications Analyst, Research Services (20018415)
- EHRA Non-Faculty Openings: EHRA positions are those exempt from the provisions of the State Human Resources Act. The EHRA Non-faculty group includes instructional, research, and executive positions.
- Deputy Director of Field Operations, Measure Project (20019566)
- Research Associate-Senior Epidemiologist, Linkages Project (20019389)
- Temporary Research Associate, Measure Project (20019283)
- Research Project Manager, Measure and FP CAPE Projects (20018749)
- Postdoctoral Openings: There are two types of postdoctoral positions: postdoctoral trainee and postdoctoral research associate. All postdoctoral appointments are temporary.
- Postdoctoral Scholar, Training Program (PDS001530)
- Postdoctoral Fellow, HPTN Project (PDS001485)
- Postdoctoral Scholar, Training Program (PDS001453)
- Temporary SHRA Openings: Temporary staff positions are subject to the University's wage-hour policies.
- Temporary Data Manager, Measure Project (S010128)
- Research Assistant, FUEL Lab (S010127)
- Research Specialist, nutrition project (S010024)
- Accounting Technician, Measure Project (S009983)
- Senior Research Editor and Communication Specialist, Measure Project (S008359)
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer.