CPC Employment Opportunities
UNC’s Office of Human Resources publishes a complete listing of the University’s available positions and the site provides application instructions.Individuals interested in applying for these positions must submit their application through the UNC website.
Openings at the CPC are listed below. As a service to applicants, CPC provides the recruitment status in each announcement below.
- Social/Clinical Research Assistant-Assistant Data Coordinator, Research Services (20020499)
- Administrative Support Specialist-Project Administrative Assistant, Measure Project (20014843 and 20020583)
- Social/Clinical Research Assistant-Demographic Analyst, Carolina Demography (20019933)
- Business Services Coordinator, Administrative Services (00059641)
- Accounting Technician-Assistant Finance Officer, Measure Project (00056491 and 20019956)
- Business Services Coordinator-Project Finance Coordinator, Measure Project (00062152)
- Applications Analyst, Research Services (20018415)
- EHRA Non-Faculty Openings: EHRA positions are those exempt from the provisions of the State Human Resources Act. The EHRA Non-faculty group includes instructional, research, and executive positions.
- Postdoctoral Openings: There are two types of postdoctoral positions: postdoctoral trainee and postdoctoral research associate. All postdoctoral appointments are temporary.
- Temporary SHRA Openings: Temporary staff positions are subject to the University's wage-hour policies.
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer.