Tools & Resources
CPC provides a number of research tools to the population and health information system research communities
- Agent Based Modeling Tools
- The two sites below contain tools, source code and documentation related to agent-based model (ABM) development for social science purposes.
- Biomedical Specimens and Population Research
- The extensive expansion of the field of biochemical and molecular assessment of health allows population researchers to use new indicators that can measure exposure to an adverse external agent, subclinical health effects or disease status, or innate susceptibility to health effects
- Data Analysis
- Tutorials and tips relating to data analysis issues
- Data Security Plans
- Best practices and guidelines for securely disseminating restricted use data can be found in our plans
- Secure Data Facility
- Provides a secure environment for researchers to access sensitive data. It frees users from the necessity of creating their own secure data research environment, while assuring data providers that all security conditions will be met
- M&E and Health Information System Strengthening Tools
- MEASURE Evaluation has developed and applied a variety of tools to strengthen health information systems and improve decision making in the health sector. Many of these tools contribute to international standardization of methodologies and to strengthened developing-country capacity for M&E and decision making in global health.