View Training Partnershipsin a larger map
MEASURE Evaluation has established partnerships with selected universities and training and research centers in developing countries to offer high-quality training in M&E skills, tools, and innovations. The expected outcomes of these partnerships are to:
- Strengthen the capacity of the partners to offer permanent short-term and master's-level programs in M&E in a technically and financially sustainable way
- Strengthen the capacity of the partners to provide M&E technical assistance within their regions
- Build a cadre of in-country M&E professionals who are highly trained in M&E
The goal is that regional universities and training partners establish themselves as centers of reference for M&E in their regions.
MEASURE Evaluation currently partners with:
- Public Health Foundation of India, India
- University of Pretoria, South Africa
- Centre Africain Etudes Supérieures en Gestion, Senegal
- Instituto Nacional de Salud Pública, Mexico
- Addis Continental Institute of Public Health, Ethiopia
- University of Ghana, Ghana
From 2005-2010, MEASURE Evaluation partnered with the School of Public Health (SPH), the Institute of Population Studies (IPS), and the Ethiopian Public Health Association (EPHA) at Addis Ababa University (AAU), Ethiopia. AAU continues to offer M&E training programs independently.