CPC Data Portal Adds New Studies
Jan 6, 2016
March 14, 2017
The Carolina Population Center Data Portal promotes and highlights CPC's original data collection efforts and enhances data dissemination. The CPC Data Portal has added two studies to the data now available for the research and policy communities:
- The Measurement, Learning, & Evaluation (MLE) Study
- The Transfer Project
These two studies join five other CPC research projects that are showcased on the CPC Data Portal:
- The National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent to Adult Health (Add Health)
- Cebu Longitudinal Health and Nutrition Survey (CLHNS)
- China Health and Nutrition Survey (CHNS)
- MEASURE Evaluation
- Russia Longitudinal Monitoring Survey of HSE (RLMS)
Data downloads for public-use datasets for these CPC research projects are part of UNC's Dataverse collection, hosted by the UNC Odum Institute.
An FAQ has been added to the CPC Data Portal to aid data applicants. And recently added features provide applicants with the requirements for restricted-use data and the status of their applications.