You are here: Home / Contracts / Transfer Restricted-Use Data Contract

Transfer Restricted-Use Data Contract

Inter-University Transfer

Upon separation from your current institution, your current contract will be terminated.

To transfer your current contract from University A to University B, follow these steps:

Intra-University Transfer

To transfer your current contract to another researcher at your current university, follow these steps:

  • Email  stating your intention to transfer the contract to a new PI (specify the PI).
  • Hold the data CDs in the secure location named in your Security Plan.
  • Add Health will email instructions for the transfer.