In the news….August 23, 2021
August 24, 2021
In the news
- The Global Food Research Program launched a newly redesigned website
- Carolina Demography‘s work was featured in The Daily Tar Heel, Think Currituck, the NC Local News newsletter, on CBS17, in The Enterprise, and in the News and Observer.
- Justin Lessler was interviewed about the delta variant in The Hill.
- Audrey Pettifor appeared on WRAL to discuss what’s next in the pandemic.
- Sudhanshu Handa co-wrote a commentary entitled “Retooling UNICEF: New Leadership Needs to Couple Humanitarian Imperatives with Systems Reform” which was published by the Center for Global Development.
The Influence of Front-of-Package Nutrition Labeling on Consumer Behavior and Product Reformulation Christina A. Roberto, Shu Wen Ng, Montserrat Ganderats-Fuentes, David Hammond, Simon Barquera, Alejandra Jauregui, Lindsey Smith Taillie. Annual Review of Nutrition 2021 41:1
Salgado Hernández, J.C., & Ng, S.W. (2021). Simulating international tax designs on sugar-sweetened beverages in Mexico. PLOS ONE. https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0253748