Global Food Research Program
We provide the academic community, policymakers, and the food industry with rigorous and innovative methods to measure the factory-to-fork dynamics and trends in the food supply in various countries across the globe. Our major goals are to reduce diet-related disparities in health and contribute to the creation of a more healthful food system and food environment.
- Engaging Latinx community members in nutrition education and obesity prevention research
- Evaluating Peru’s front-of-package warning labels on household food purchases and dietary intake
- Evaluation of the Chilean Law of Food Advertising and Labeling on food purchases and children’s diets
- Positive, Negative, and Unintended Consequences of Nutrition-related Policies on Food Purchases: Pushing Nutrition Policy Forward
- Program and Policy Options for Preventing Obesity in the Low, Middle, and Transitional Income Countries: background research and program evaluation